Eleven members appointed to three-year terms by County Commissioners (with the advice of the Department of Social Services) with specific prerequisites.* Created under § 14-402 of the Family Law Article, Annotated Code of Maryland.
*One shall be a professional representative of a local department; two shall be physicians, including one psychiatrist from a local health department that employs physicians; one shall be a representative of the local commission on aging; one shall be a professional representative of a local nonprofit social service organization; one shall be a lawyer; one shall be a public health nurse; one shall be a professional in the field of disabilities; one shall be a person with a physical disability; two shall be lay individuals.
- Vacant, Nurse Practitioner
- Lee Ann Eversole, Commission on Aging
- Jeanine Agosti, Professional Representative
- Dr. Herb Chissell, Psychiatrist
- James Walsh, Attorney
- Connie Davis, Professional in Disabilities
- Carolyn Clauson-Andrews, Lay Individual
- Judy Dodge, Lay Individual
- Renee Kniseley, Non-Profit
- Lisa Monahan, Registered Nurse
- Vacant, Physically Disabled
Contact the board